Adventures at Old Fort Niagara

Greetings fellow time traveler,

Each year on the fourth day in July, I have made it a tradition of making the pilgrimage to Old Fort Niagara. This year, I was very much anticipating fighting the English alongside my French comrades of LeBoeuf and Dumas. But alas, due to a plague that has been sweeping the land, that was not meant to be this year. No matter, though. I will have plenty more opportunity to face off with the enemy and overthrow them.

Until then, I give you some adventures from years past at the fort.

I remain, Monsieur/Madame, your most humble and obedient servant.

























If you want an even more in depth involvement in this journey (which also includes my music in the Dark Celtic Rock realm, along with my stories), consider joining my Legion at my Patreon:
http://patreon.com/tiffanyapanmusic
 
*******

Thanks for reading! Go on a musical adventure with me through time where for five days I'll send you a new song or story, and a personal email from me!
FIVE DAY JOURNEY THROUGH TIME:

Comments