A Week of My Summer Travels: Old Fort Niagara

Hey there!

This summer, I did quite a bit of traveling, whether that was for music gigs, living history, or simply for pleasure. And of course I had every intent of posting on it shortly after whatever trip I had returned from, but alas, duty called at the museum, gym, music gigs, rehearsals, etc.
So, in lieu of that, I decided to do a week of my summer travels, posting a little on each of the places I had been this summer every day. And I decided to begin with Old Fort Niagara, which I attended on Fourth of July weekend.
I attended the Old Fort Niagara French and Indian War event, having a great time with friends and my French Unit, Compagnie LeBeouf. In addition to having a great time and catching up with old friends and making some new ones, being here really ignited my desire to learn artillery and fight as a French soldier in the battles. I am going to be learning all of this and am planning as a 2020 Fort Niagara goal to help demonstrate all of this. It will be interesting to possibly blog about, for sure!

Instead of creating yet another Fort Niagara blogpost, I created a mini-documentary of sorts where I feature some of the beautiful scenery (that castle!) and a couple of my favorite sutlers. Hope you enjoy and I will bring you more tomorrow. :)











**********

Thank you for reading! Go on a five day journey through time with me and receive a song or mystical story each day!
Begin your journey here:
ANTIQUITY & ILLUSION SHOP: https://antiquityillusion.bigcartelcom/
OTHER MUSICAL PROJECTS:
WAYWARD COMPANIONS: http://wayward-companions.com
PITTSBURGH HISTORICAL MUSIC SOCIETY: http://pittsburghhistoricalmusicsociety.org






Comments