A Winters Night Living Room Session with Chuck Owston

I began my living room sessions with the intent of regular collaboration with some musician friends and to experiment with new material, music styles, etc. Plus, a great way to connect!
On Saturday, December 5, 2020, my friend and longtime Living Room Sessions collaborator Chuck Owston joined me for this Winters Night Living Room Sessions concert which took place on my Facebook page.

Setlist:
Greensleeves
Three Pale Queens
Rain and Snow
Skellig
We Will Go Home Across the Mountains (Song of Exhile)
She Waits Upon the Shore
What Child is This
Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful holiday!
*******
Thanks for watching! Go on a musical adventure with me through time where for five days I'll send you a new song or story, and a personal email from me!
FIVE DAY JOURNEY THROUGH TIME:
tiffanyapancelticgothicrock.mailchimp.com
+++ FACEBOOK: facebook.com/tiffanyapanmusic
+++ WEBSITE: tiffanyapan.com
+++ INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/tiffanyapanmusic
Buy Music at tiffanyapan.bandcamp.com

Comments