UNBOXING: Phannie's Battlefield Jams and Teacup De-Lites

 
I got a nice box of presents from my friends Phannie and Phinn of the Gettysburg based Phannie's Boozy Jams and Jellies. I met these two lovely folks back in September of 2020 and ended up buying their Sweet Red Wine jam. 
 
I was hooked instantly with not only their product, but their late Victorian theme. I'm excited to try these new products of theirs out and am so grateful to them for sending them to me. :)
 
The products in the box were the following:
Cucumber Melon Green Tea 
Pumpkin Tea 
A Witch's Brew Tea 
Cool Water Wax Melt 
A Fairy Tale Soy Candle 
A Witch's Collection Soy Candle 
 
Check them out at their website phanniesboozyjams.com 
 
Follow them on IG @phanniesboozyjams 
 
 ******* Thanks for reading! Go on a musical adventure with me through time where for three days I’ll send you a new song or story, and a personal email from me! 
 
 
SUPPORT THE MUSIC AND STORIES AND BUY ME A COFFEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Monsoon Concert...Thunder, Lightening, and Music, OH MY! And some Pyrates too!

    Well hey there! I'm back after a long hiatus from posting here! It's been an eventful year as I'm prepping for some cool thi...