PREVIEW: Making the Album, Episode 2

 
The second episode of Making the Album has been released to my email list, and here is a little preview!
This series follows the process of making my new Tudor England inspired album that also has a Mystical Fantasy twist.

I hope you enjoy the preview and if you would like to see more of the episodes and have access to other insider information, then visit the link below, scroll down, and enter your best email address.
Hope to see you on the inside. :)
https://tiffanyapancelticgothicrock.mailchimpsites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Monsoon Concert...Thunder, Lightening, and Music, OH MY! And some Pyrates too!

    Well hey there! I'm back after a long hiatus from posting here! It's been an eventful year as I'm prepping for some cool thi...