PREVIEW: Making the Album, Episode 1

 

Hey there! Here is a little preview of the first episode in my new series that is exclusive to those receiving my emails. In this series, I take you with me as I embark on my making my new Tudor England inspired album.

 
If you enjoy historical and fantasy themes with Celtic and Gothic twists, then you just might want to come along! 
 
To join the inner circle, visit the following link, scroll down and then enter your best email address. 
 
 
This also include being able to receive free music, stories, early releases, and more! Hope to see you on the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Monsoon Concert...Thunder, Lightening, and Music, OH MY! And some Pyrates too!

    Well hey there! I'm back after a long hiatus from posting here! It's been an eventful year as I'm prepping for some cool thi...