Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre's Fireside Nutcracker

Greetings fellow adventurer and time traveler!

First, Happy Holidays from the Bonfires, Castles, and Time Traveler Webzine! 

With much of our typical holiday entertainment being closed, I wanted to present you with this option. One of my fondest memories is going to the ballet to see the Nutcracker (I might have even been in a couple productions of the ballet as I was growing up dancing) and I was very much looking forward to it this year.

Unfortunately, seeing it in person just isn't an option this year, so the Pittsburgh Ballet is offering a virtual production of the ballet for free!

I took it in the other night and very much enjoyed it.

Me watch Fireside Nutcracker with a cup of tea and a candle by Mythologie Candles

 

The Pittsburgh Ballet website will be offering the free streaming until Sunday, December 27 (I may actually watch it again!). All you have to do is visit the link below, sign up, and you should have immediate access!

Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre's Fireside Nutcracker

Have yourself a beautiful holiday!




*******

Thanks for reading!  Go on a musical adventure with me through time where for five days I'll send you a new song or story, and a personal email from me!
 
FIVE DAY JOURNEY THROUGH TIME:
https://tiffanyapancelticgothicrock.mailchimp.com 
 
+++ WEBSITE: http://tiffanyapan.com 

Comments