Dark Xmas Horror and Pop Culture Convention, 2018 (INSIDE THE LABYRINTH, Ep 15)

Hey hey!

So back in November, I was a guest at the Dark Xmas Horror Movie and Pop Culture Convention in Hudson, OH, representing films like the forthcoming Midnight Massacre and the already released The Downfall of Mr. Difford. I always look forward to these things and they are always a fun time.
I arrived at the hotel on Saturday morning and as I was heading to my table in the convention area, the sounds of the music of JLo (my queen...or at least one of them) was playing through the speakers. Jennifer Lopez was then followed by 80s metal. Because of that, I knew this was going to be a kick ass event. You just can't beat a JLo and 80s metal mix.


I filmed the event for episode 15 of Inside the Labyrinth, interviewing some of the great people there.



And of course got some cool photos for the blog!




Ready to rock in my Time Traveler shirt, thanks to Jess at Pennyriver Costumes (who I had the pleasure of meeting at Bushy Run Battlefield)


with the lovely Janet Decay, who was interviewed for Inside the Labyrinth
with longtime friend, filmmaker Matt Jefferson
Besame Cosmetics kept me looking fresh during the event!



Coffee break number I lost count
Yes, this creamer was in the lobby!
my not so healthy but somewhat paleo friendly dinner

me with the folks at Polestar Studios (they were also interviewed on the show)

the aftermath
after I changed into comfy sweatpants
movie poster for The Girl

Yes, even Pennywise had had enough at the end of the event and after party!
I got this cool Dark Xmas shirt, which I wore with my sweatpants after the event. Thanks Travis!








**********


Thank you for reading! Go on a five day journey through time with me and receive a song or mystical story each day!
Begin your journey here:

ANTIQUITY & ILLUSION SHOP: https://antiquityillusion.bigcartelcom/

OTHER MUSICAL PROJECTS:
WAYWARD COMPANIONS: http://wayward-companions.com
PITTSBURGH HISTORICAL MUSIC SOCIETY: http://pittsburghhistoricalmusicsociety.org

Comments