Festive Spirit Blog Hop, Day 7: Angela B. Chrysler Reads an Excerpt from Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1)


Greetings!

I hope everyone is close to being done with all their shopping for the holidays!

And I bring you Day 7 of the #festivespiritbloghop.

One of the authors on this blog hop is Angela B. Chrysler. Yesterday, I did a reading of an excerpt from her dark fantasy book, Dolor and Shadow. In return she also did a reading from Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1).

I think she did a great job and it is always interesting to hear your words spoken by someone else. She and I will be doing another reading swap for a Looking Back at 2015 bloghop, but for now here is Angela's first reading of Descent:

 



And check out Angela's interview with me, my review of 2015:

http://www.angelabchrysler.com/tiffany-apan/













*****

For first access to giveaways and other content not seen by the rest of the world, sign up for the free Messages from the Labyrinth Newsletter!

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

Comments