Tiffany Apan's Living Room Sessions, with Chuck Owston: Anna's Farewell

And after quite a long hiatus, we are finally back with another Living Room Session!
I'm returning to you all with Chuck Owston and a beautiful song he wrote title "Anna's Farwell", based on a true story of a young woman from the Ukraine. Enjoy!




Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $12.00 for a limited time at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound




Comments