A Wandering Celt, Time Travler Series: Hydref Fall Festival, Sleepy Hollow Festival (Allison Park, PA and Harmony PA)

Greetings my fellow time travelers!

As a final installment to the 2021 Time Travels recap and photo dump, here are photos from the Hydref Fall Festival at the Depreciation Lands Museum in Allison Park, PA and the Sleepy Hollow Festival in Harmony, PA.

First, here is the Hydref Festival which took place on the first Saturday in October and is meant to commemorate the harvest market faires of yore. I was the schoolmarm in the schoolhouse and I had many students come through! And as any schoolmarm would, I did need to help the children with their penmanship and demonstrate the old dunce cap.

Me as the schoolmarm!
 

 pre-event coffee and setup!
 

Paul Claus with his jackware
 

Stoney Lane Farms Beekeeping (I bought a wonderful beeswax hand cream from them!)
 

 
My teachers desk!


The work of some of my students!
 




 This was a very fun and busy event and I look forward to being part of Hydref 2022 when October roles around!

Also in October was Harmony's Sleepy Hollow Festival (Harmony, PA) and at this event, I was also shadowing house tours at the Historic Harmony Museum (watch my tiffanyapanmusic.com for dates on when I'll be giving historic house tours there this year...I also have a couple of Early Music concerts coming up there as well). It is a townwide event that includes music, vendors, and all shops in Harmony open. 
I was most looking forward to visiting the Mystic Merchants vendor show inside Stuart Hall inside of the Historic Harmony Museum. I bought from a couple of really cool mystical vendors (which are included at the end in the merch haul video).







The beautiful and quaint town of Harmony does remind me a little of Gettysburg, another one of my favorite places!

 





Inside the Historic Harmony Museum:

 



The year 2021 was a wonderfully introspective time for me that also opened up new doors that will carry into and grow during this year. And check out my Wandering Celt series at the Celtic Nations Magazine website!


Historic Harmony Museum

Depreciation Lands Museum

Berry Blue Boutique

Ginger Mysteries

 

Thanks for reading! Go on a musical adventure with me through time!
 I'll send you a new song or story, and a personal email from me among exclusive insider news!
 
CLICK HERE AND ENTER YOUR BEST EMAIL IN THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM: https://tiffanyapancelticgothicrock.m... 
+++ WEBSITE: http://tiffanyapan.com 

 

SUPPORT THE MUSIC AND STORIES WITH A VIRTUAL COFFEE: http://ko-fi.com/tiffanyapanmusic

 

Comments