A Wandering Celt, Time Traveler Series (2021 Recap): Penn's Colony 18th Century F&I Event 2021

On my fall travels during the year 2021, I ventured to a place called Penn's Colony for their 18th century French and Indian War event. It was great fun hanging out with my F&I Unit at the encampment and also running into friends.

So enjoy the video and photo dump! :)




Fun at the encampment:











Annadele's Alpaca Attire: a cool sutler selling alpaca-wear (check out more at their website!)





I had the pleasure of meeting Bruce Golightly of Druid Song. I picked up a couple of his releases, so expect a music review coming in the next week or two!




I bought a gorgeous pair of earrings from this lovely sutler Beth Moore of Sunburst Jewelry (which can be seen in the merch haul below). Her jewelry can be purchased at events and by email contact at sunburstbeth@yahoo.com

I had great fun hanging with these lovely ladies! And all of them have IG pages if you want to give them a follow and check out their works! Left to right: Natalie of @time_traveling_native , Ashley of @sewtartthe2nd , and Jess of @pennyrivercostumes

Back at the encampment:



My favorite photo of me taken that day by Ashley (or @sewtartthe2nd on IG) from our impromptu photo shoot :)

Overall, I had a really good time at Penn's Colony and plan to visit again this year for their 2022 events. If you have an opportunity to visit, I highly recommend. :)

Check out more at the Penn's Colony website!

And now for the merch haul!

 
******* 
 
Thanks for watching! Go on a musical adventure with me through time!
 I'll send you a new song or story, and a personal email from me among exclusive insider news!
 
CLICK HERE AND ENTER YOUR BEST EMAIL IN THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM: https://tiffanyapancelticgothicrock.m... 
+++ WEBSITE: http://tiffanyapan.com 
 +++ KO-FI (BUY ME A VIRTUAL COFFEE!): http://ko-fi.com/tiffanyapanmusic

Comments