A Winter Night's Living Room Session Concert and Surprise New EP!

 

 
 
Last year, Chuck Owston and I livestreamed this Winters Night Living Room Sessions Concert via my Facebook and IG Live pages. This year, we present it to you again and now with a new EP titled Coventry Carol, which was also recorded in a Living Room Session!
 
I began my living room sessions with the intent of regular collaboration with some musician friends and to experiment with new material, music styles, etc. Plus, a great way to connect! On Saturday, December 5, 2020, my friend and longtime Living Room Sessions collaborator Chuck Owston joined me for this Winters Night Living Room Sessions concert and we did this in the office at the Bryn Mawr Church.  I hope this brings some more holiday joy to you!

Setlist: 
Greensleeves 
Three Pale Queens 
Rain and Snow 
Skellig 
We Will Go Home Across the Mountains (Song of Exhile) 
She Waits Upon the Shore 
What Child is This 
 
 
SURPRISE! NEW COVENTRY CAROL EP!
This new EP is meant to compliment this year's replay of The Winter's Night Living Room Session with Chuck. It is exclusive to my website store and Bandcamp. Because it is also a holiday release, the EP is pay what you want!
 
 
 
Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful holiday! 
 
 
 
******* 
 
Thanks for watching! Go on a musical adventure with me through time!
 I'll send you a new song or story, and a personal email from me among exclusive insider news!
 
CLICK HERE AND ENTER YOUR BEST EMAIL IN THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM: https://tiffanyapancelticgothicrock.m... 
+++ WEBSITE: http://tiffanyapan.com 

Comments