The Tavern Livestream, Season 2, Episode 2: Halloween in the Tavern

 
Tonight I come to you in my true form and give you a Halloween/Samhain episode! 👻👻
Featured on my Tavern table are:

@historicfarnsworthhouse candle in Nutty Caramel Crisp
@phanniesbattlefieldjams and @phanniesboozyjams A Witch's Collection Candle
Also their tea A Witch's Brew (which is in my @thecastleblood mug) and Pumpkin Pie Tea
@mythologiecandles Book of Kells Candle
@gothrider Gasoline Coffee

I will be having some cool guests on future episodes that I look forward to announcing. These livestreams take place on IGTV and stay tuned for more announcements!
also, if you want to lend your support to the music, stories, podcasts, etc, you can"buy me a coffee" at kofi.com/tiffanyapanmusic

until next time and have a Happy Halloween and Blessed Samhain.
Cheers! 🍻👻🍻👻

Comments