The Tavern Livestream, EP. 12: Sitting Down with The Darkeyed Musician

 
Here we are at episode 12! And I was really honored and excited to have the very talented @the_darkeyed_musician on this evening!
We discussed her newly released album Illuminia which is currently available at all online retailers.

Also, check out the talented @grimwatermusic with whom she collaborated on the album.

I highly recommend checking out her album, especially if you are into music of a Celtic and Fantasy theme!
Fans of Lord of the Rings and the King Arthur legends would very likely enjoy this.

Cheers and thank you for watching!
⚔🍀🍻

*******

Thanks for watching! Go on a musical adventure with me through time where for three days I'll send you a new song or story, and a personal email from me!



+++ WEBSITE: http://tiffanyapan.com


SUPPORT THE MUSIC AND STORIES AND BUY ME A COFFEE!

Comments