FFL FRIDAY: An Introduction

Greetings and welcome to an introduction to FFL (Folklore, Fables, and Legends) Fridays! 

 Re-creating Snow White

For as long as I can remember, I've had a fascination with folklore and mythological creatures for as long as I can remember.

By now, if you've been following me for a while, you might have heard the story of my almost life long fascination with Norway and Vikings, which was stirred back in the fourth or fifth grade after my family took a trip to Disney World and Epcot. All I had to do was ride the Sea Adventures in Norway ride and I was hooked on the ancients of that land!

To this day, Vikings, sea adventures, and the ancient world continue to inspire me both as a historian and an artist. 

This past summer, I started the new series, The Dark Side of the Labyrinth, and the second episode consisted of the telling of fairy tales and their origins. As an introduction to these Folklore Fridays, check out the episode below.

 

Folklore Fridays will take place here every 2nd and 4th Friday, and I look forward to bringing you the first myth and lore on February 26.

Have a magical weekend!

Comments