Inside the Labyrinth's Homage to Fort Frederick 18th Century Market Fair 2020

The Fort Frederick 18th Century Market Fair is a living history and reenactment event put on by the Friends of Fort Frederick. It takes place every year during the last weekend of April at Fort Frederick State Park in Big Poole, Maryland and is largely attended by reenactors, period appropriate sutlers, and the general public alike.
Unfortunately due to the events surrounding Covid-19, Fort Frederick Market Fair 2020 will not be taking place this year. And many of us are feeling that loss as for many, it marks the beginning of the reenactment event season. Not to mention it draws some really amazing sutlers (vendors)!
I have made some great friends over the last few years attending and it is always an amazing experience. And of course I've done some great shopping there!
This year, I am doing a sort of homage to the event here since we can't be there in person (as I would have been doing some livestreaming and podcast interviews from there anyway!). Instead we can go virtually and in spirit as I give some highlights from previous years. This will feature some highlights from my own yearly pilgramage there, including interviews with some sutlers and reenactors, video snippets, my own recaps of the event, and maybe some more!

In true weekend long market fair fashion, I have divided up the featured posts and videos into 'events' for every day of the weekend. The links will all be active on their respected days. :)

You can also watch my social media pages for content throughout the weekend as well and feel free to follow me there:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr

Also, I am not doing this in affiliation with anyone. Just my love of this event. :)

Enjoy this journey back to the 18th century.





THURSDAY EVENTS



-Pre Event Campfire: Tiffany's Introduction






FRIDAY EVENTS



-Going to Fort Frederick Market Fair 2018 (Part 1)
-A Chat with the Drunken Apprentice
-Jewels of the 1700s with Andrea Amey
-Going to Fort Frederick Market Fair 2018 (Part 2)


SATURDAY EVENTS






-Attending Fort Frederick 18th Century Market Fair, 2019
-Fashions Revisited: A Look at 18th Century Fashion (and Food!) with April C. Thomas
-Interview with Jessica Young of Penny River Costumes
-A Talk with a Colonial Printer and Book Binder
-In Conversation with Robert Mouland on Early Music









SUNDAY EVENTS



-The Craft of Horn and Wood Turning
-Fort Frederick 2017 Recap and Merchant Haul
-Inside the Labyrinth's Closing Statements







*******

Thanks for stopping by! If you want more, go on a musical adventure with me through time where for five days I'll send you a new song or story, and a personal email from me! https://tiffanyapancelticgothicrock.mailchimpsites.com/

+++ FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/tiffanyapanmusic
+++ WEBSITE: http://tiffanyapan.com
+++ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/tiffanyapanmusic

Comments