Inside the Labyrinth, Ep 22: A Colonial Printer and Book Binder

Welcome to episode 22 and the third in the Fort Frederick 2019 interviews! In this episode we have a fun, fascinating, and very entertaining talk with DeLea Sayers, a Colonial Printer and Book Binder and at the end, I give you a little haul of my purchases from him!



Check out DeLea and his work at his website:
Colonial Printer & Book Bindery 

And don't forget to follow them on social media:
The Colonial Printer & Book Bindery on Facebook


And check out the first time I featured DeLea on this blog in my write up of the 18th Century Artisan Fair which took place this past February in Lewisburg, PA.






**********

Thank you for reading! Go on a five day journey through time with me and receive a song or mystical story each day!
Begin your journey here:

Comments