Friendship Day at the Depreciation Lands Museum

The weekend of May 20 was a busy one, between promoting the webseries Heroineburgh at 3 Rivers Comic Con and then a gig with my 18th century folk music group, Wayward Companions at the Depreciation Lands Museum's Friendship Day event. It was a fun event and as always, we enjoyed performing and did a mostly Irish set. Long overdue video of that event will be up soon, but in the meantime, here are some photos from the event. :)



18th century potter, Mike Flaherty and his wares.:



 I might have just a slight obsession with his stuff as I own several mugs he's made...

I think I might have been doing something like watching Gladiator and drinking a giant mug of tea or coffee. One of the two. 

And here is Paul Claus with his jacked leatherware. He's not as frightening as he appears... :D




And last but not least, here are some photos from the after party. Me with my vintage leopard print sunglasses. :)


Here's two of my Wayward Companions bandmates:


You can visit the Depreciation Lands Museum this summer (we will be doing a couple more gigs there). Check out their website at the following link:
Depreciation Lands Museum website

And of course, check out the Wayward Companions website to see where we will be next! :)

Comments