MUSIC REVIEW: Tempest's New Album, Thirty Little Turns


April was a really good and busy month for me, between my own music gigs, a premiere film screening at Steel City Comic Con, and the Fort Frederick Market Faire (recap of that coming in the next day or two). In the last week of the month, I also had the pleasure of seeing the Celtic Rock band, Tempest on the Pittsburgh area stop of their Spring 2018 tour. I have been going to see them since 2013 and have also gotten to know them over those years too. In their 2018 show, they perform songs from their newest effort, "Thirty Little Turns." After the show, I picked it up and now I am doing a short review of it for you.






Enjoy and please check out Tempest at their website:
http://www.tempestmusic.com/html/cdorder.html

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Thirty-Little-Turns-Tempest/dp/B078XR421N





Me chilling after the show with Tempest frontman and founding member, Leif Sorbye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Monsoon Concert...Thunder, Lightening, and Music, OH MY! And some Pyrates too!

    Well hey there! I'm back after a long hiatus from posting here! It's been an eventful year as I'm prepping for some cool thi...