Making an 18th Century Fire Bucket, Part 2

Hello everyone!

Here is the continuation of making my 18th century fire bucket in Glunn Klass. When I left off, I had just pounded the mould into the sewn leather that will be my bucket. And now here are the next steps...






1.) Trim the edges that are around the mould.




2.) Mark where the stitching on the edges will be.



3.) Take your best Thor hammer and pound the hell out of that mould until it's out from the bucket.




4.) Mark and drill the holes around what will be the bottom of the bucket. 



5.) Glue a strip of leather around the interior of the bottom edge.




6.) Once the glue is dry, take a drill and put it through the original holes and into the inner strip.





7.) Using a saddle stitch, stitch in what will be the bottom of the bucket.


8.) Trim off the edges and you are on your way to the next step...which I will show you at another time. :)











*****


For first access to giveaways and other content not seen by the rest of the world, sign up for the free Messages from the Labyrinth Newsletter!

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb
"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Monsoon Concert...Thunder, Lightening, and Music, OH MY! And some Pyrates too!

    Well hey there! I'm back after a long hiatus from posting here! It's been an eventful year as I'm prepping for some cool thi...