#Loveisblindbloghop, Day 3: An ancient ghost tale about love gone completely wrong...

Greetings and Happy Valentines or Singles Awareness Day!

I apologize for this post going up a little late today, but I was feeling under the weather yesterday, went to sleep for a long time and realized that I forgot to schedule this post for today. But better late than never.

Today, I bring you what was episode 5 of my webseries, The Parting of Veils, where my good friend Chuck Owston tells an old Viking ghost tale about love gone completely wrong...

The Song of the Sorrowing Harp




And as a bonus, here is Loreena McKennitt's song, The Bonny Swans, which was one of many works inspired by the tale.




From now until March 1, you can get the ebook of my novel, Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) for free at Smashwords:


Simply enter the code  YB27E at checkout. :)








http://francishpowellauthor.weebly.com/love-is-blind-blog-hop.html









*****


For first access to giveaways and other content not seen by the rest of the world, sign up for the free Messages from the Labyrinth Newsletter!

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

Comments